WHY CHOOSE SMARTSHAPE™?
CHANGE YOUR LIFE WITH HELP FROM THE INDUSTRY LEADERS
SmartShape is an Award-Winning Facility and Team
Top Choice Award
Since 2005, SmartShape Weight Loss Centre has helped thousands of individuals in providing permanent weight loss solutions. SmartShape™ was voted the best weight loss clinic in the Greater Toronto Area for 4 consecutive years by thousands of our patients.
Center Of Excellence
SmartShape is the first Canadian facility accredited as a Center of Excellence in Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (CoEMBS) by the Surgical Review Corporation. The accreditation is awarded to a facility and its surgeons who are distinguished providers for delivering high-quality preoperative and long-term follow-up care.
Surgeon Of Excellence
SmartShape is accredited with a Surgeon of Excellence seal for an excellent way for patients to identify bariatric surgeons who hold themselves to a higher standard.
SmartShape is accredited with the Master Surgeon seal, which is only awarded to the bariatric surgeons that provide the highest quality patient care.
Top Reasons Why People Choose SmartShape
1) Experience - It's All We DoOur team of bariatric specialists have over 75 years of combined experience performing over 6,000 weight loss surgeries since 2005.
2) Hospital AccreditationThe Gastric Sleeve, Mini Gastric Bypass, and Revision Surgery are performed in an accredited private hospital.
3) Length of StayYour overnight stay will be in a beautiful private room in our accredited private hospital.
4) Bariatric TeamSmartShape’s team of Bariatric Specialists monitor you 24/7.
5) Surgeon ConsultYou actually talk to a SmartShape surgeon at your FREE consultation.
6) After CareCanada's longest and most comprehensive AfterCare program included with each surgery (5 Years).
7) CostThe cost of SmartShape programs are clearly outlined and includes a free consultation with the surgeon and comprehensive follow up care for 5 years.
1) ExperienceOther clinics have less experience. Fewer bariatric surgeries performed means less experienced teams. Some clinics are not weight loss specialists.
2) Hospital AccreditationOther Bariatric clinics are not accredited hospitals and services are limited.
3) Length of StayNon-accredited hospitals must release you within 24 hours. Your overnight stay may be in a hotel.
4) Bariatric TeamVaries considerably, most are not bariatric specialists.
5) Surgeon ConsultSome clinics charge for surgical consultations which can cost up to $250.
6) After CareMay not be available at all or is limited to much shorter terms. After care is usually an extra charge.
7) CostMost clinics show base cost, then add fees for pre-or post-surgery appointments, consults, and access to critically needed after care.
Questions? Connect With Us Today!
The SmartShape Weight Loss Centre is happy to offer free consultations about our modern weight loss procedures with a surgeon for patients across Canada.
Connect with the experts at SmartShape to learn more about our modern weight loss procedures. We are happy to answer any questions you may have so that you can make an informed decision.